Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Flydubai!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Flydubai.ng’s Website, located at flydubai.ng.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Flydubai if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
On submission of a visa application through www.flydubai.ng, you have hereby given an irrevocable consent to access our website and book our visa packages in line with the following terms, consisting of agreement between you (customer, client or applicant) and FlyDubai.ng. You are advised and requested to carefully read all the requirements before choosing FlyDubai.NG visa services. These Terms & Conditions govern visa processing services and other related services provided by FlyDubai.NG.
- FlyDubai.NG acts only as an agent on behalf of their clients in the registration and submission of applications for visa processing and ancillary services to the third party institutions and/or immigration authorities.
- FlyDubai.NG shall not be held responsible for costs/charges (directly or consequential) incurred due to withdrawal of applications after payments have been remitted to the appropriate institutions, third party institutions and/or immigration authorities.
- FlyDubai.NG shall not be held responsible for costs/charges (directly or consequential) incurred due to any delay arising from incomplete visa application form, inaccurate/false information or documentation provided, or as a result of circumstances outside FlyDubai.NG control.
- FlyDubai.NG reserves the right to return any passport without the requested visa if the passport or the documents provided do not comply with the requirements or if there is insufficient time to process the visa.
- FlyDubai.NG bears no responsibility for costs incurred by an applicant or any secondary applicants while waiting for a visa to be finalized by the immigration authorities/Third party institutions. These costs may include but are not limited to cost of flights, rent of accommodation, and loss of earnings or any other costs.
- FlyDubai.NG will not be held responsible should the immigration authorities or any other third party change their rules, regulations or processing requirements if that change has a direct effect on the timeline for delivery. However, FlyDubai.NG will use its best endeavors to minimize any delay or inconvenience caused in this respect.
- FlyDubai.NG is a private company and do not have authority to grant a visa of any kind or provide Jobs. We cannot guarantee a positive result on a visa application and or Job application. The final decision on all applications rests with the relevant organization responsible for issuing that result.
- FlyDubai.NG cannot influence any decision made by an immigration authority; any delay by an immigration authority in the issuing of a visa or a decision to refuse to grant a visa.
- It is the client’s responsibility to provide FlyDubai.NG with all required information and documentation concerning the application. However, FlyDubai.NG may assist, where necessary, to provide documentation subject to clients request.
- FlyDubai.NG cannot lodge a visa/job application until it has required documentation and any subsequent documentation requested by FlyDubai.NG from the applicant.
- FlyDubai.NG will use and rely on information provided by the clients in the provision of services to them. FlyDubai.NG will not independently verify or assume responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of such information.
- FlyDubai.NG shall not be held responsible for any changes in immigration policy which affect the eligibility of a visa application at any stage while a visa application is being processed by the Immigration Authorities.
- FlyDubai.NG shall not be responsible to provide the relevant medical forms/vaccination cards to a client, should health examinations be required. Hence FlyDubai.NG has no part in the process of carrying out these medicals or providing these medical results to the Immigration Authorities for further processing.
- FlyDubai.NG will not proceed with visa application services until payment has been made and receipt acknowledged by a FlyDubai.NG representative.
- FlyDubai.NG prices may need to be changed without prior notice as our prices are governed by exchange rates, third party inventory and changes in immigration costs.
- As soon as payment is received, the client is deemed to have engaged the service of FlyDubai.NG. Once the service has been provided to the client it cannot be returned. Where visa is denied, visa processing fees and embassy fees is non-refundable.
- If, after requesting for visa processing application with FlyDubai.NG you wish to withdraw the visa application and that application has not been submitted to the Immigration Authorities or third party, 50% of the amount paid shall be deducted as assessment and/or administration fees.
- In the event of loss or damage to any passport or documents received, FlyDubai.NG liability will be limited to the actual value of the passport and documents up to a maximum of N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira) per applicant. FlyDubai.NG accepts no liability for consequential loss.
- FlyDubai.NG reserves the right not to provide any service without the client agreeing to our terms and conditions as set out here.
- FlyDubai.NG is entitled to include additional Terms & Conditions should the need arise. The request for lodgment of an application to FlyDubai.NG by web, post, phone, email, constitutes agreement to these Terms & Conditions, including amendments thereto, by the customer.
- FlyDubai.NG will not be held responsible for any loss or damage caused by an embassy/consulate issuing an incorrect visa or incorrect details on a visa as this is out of our control.
- FlyDubai.NG shall not be held responsible under any circumstance, to compensate for any injury, accident, loss, damage or delay (whether directly or consequential), of any passports or travel documents by any third party courier/delivery company.
- FlyDubai.NG considers that the content of the terms and conditions is understood and accepted once it is sent to clients email, any objection to the above terms and conditions should be sent by mail and if such is not carried out, FlyDubai.NG will take the silence as acceptance of the terms and conditions stated above. Once a client receives a visa or travel document from FlyDubai.NG, it is the clients responsibility to notify FlyDubai.NG via email on the same day, with any discrepancy identified in the travel document. It is extremely important, as failing to do so shall be deemed as the acceptance of visa or document in the correct manner. Apparently, FlyDubai.NG shall accept no liability caused due to any delay from a client. It is a clients responsibility to notify us in advance regarding any additional requirement or changes in his/her travel plan. We do not accept any liability in connection with inability or failure to comply with such changes. The visa processing time varies from country to country. All visa application processing time (including urgent services) specified byFlyDubai.NG are only estimates, construed in accordance with several years of experience dealing with major consulates and embassies. The processing time usually begins the next day of receiving a visa application and excludes all or any public holidays. Immigration working days are from Sunday through Thursday in the UAE. Besides UAE and their respective national holidays, an embassy or consulate may be closed without any prior notice. In fact, in no event, will FlyDubai.NG be held responsible for the delayed approval of a visa. The Nigerian Law and Constitution is the applicable law, which exclusively governs everything associated with this Terms and Conditions. Both parties irrevocably accept that federal courts of Nigeria will be the exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any dispute or disagreement emanating from visa services and other services provided by FlyDubai.NG
Unless otherwise stated, Flydubai.ng and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Flydubai. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Flydubai for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Flydubai
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Flydubai
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Flydubai
- Redistribute content from Flydubai
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Flydubai.ng does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Flydubai.ng,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Flydubai.ng shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Flydubai.ng reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Flydubai.ng a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Flydubai.ng; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Flydubai.ng. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Flydubai.ng’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.