UAE - Dubai Tour
If you want to experience the life in Dubai or UAE before it became the city it is today, a desert safari trip is a must. Our desert safari trip includes spending a few hours time in a Bedouin style tent, right in the middle of the desert. The tour begins with our vehicle picking you up from your home or hotel and driving you down to the outskirts of the desert. Here starts your exciting desert journey in a 4 X 4 Land Cruiser that would take you on a dune bashing ride. Experience your adrenaline going high up while the sand sweeps around your vehicle and you cascade on the steep sand dunes. Once you arrive at the desert campsite, you can enjoy your time by riding a camel, smoking a flavoured shisha, drinking the traditional Arabic coffee, enjoying the captivating belly dance and Tanura dance. Do not miss the chance to take some breathtaking pictures of the desert in your camera, especially during sunset. The colours of the setting sun on the sands would leave you mesmerized. Apart from this, you can try out the traditional costumes, get a henna tattoo and enjoy a delicious buffet dinner. After the dinner, you would be dropped back to your place of stay.
- Hotel Pick up in 4×4 Land Cruiser Vehicle
- Dune bashing in fully air-conditioned 4×4 Vehicle
- Unlimited refreshments (tea, coffee, water, soft drink without alcohol)
- Sunset photography opportunity
- Henna designing
- Shisha or hookah smoking facility
- Tanoura show by a male artist
- BBQ dinner with a variety of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes
- opportunity by dressing up in Arabic dress
- Belly dancing
- Camel riding
- Sandboarding (on request with an additional charge)
- Washroom facilities are separate for men and women
- Hotel Drop off in 4×4 Land Cruiser Vehicle
- All Cancellations made 12 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable.
- If Cancellation made within 12 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days.
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children aged from 3 to 10 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 10 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.