Documents Required for a Visa
- Passport copies -[mandatory]
- Passport-sized photographs with white background - [mandatory]
- Copy of confirmed flight booking- [mandatory]
- A copy of guarantor's passport's first, last and visa pages -[optional]
- A copy of your Emirates ID -[optional]
UAE visa is released in electronic form. Different types of visas are made available for all persons seeking entrance into the UAE based on their purpose of visit. Usually, the prerequisites or documentation procedures vary from one visa service to another.
However, there are certain conditions that are applicable to all Dubai/UAE visa services. i.e, All intending applicants must have a passport with minimum of 6 months validity and be certain they have never been barred from entry to the UAE before. Our team of visa experts with an exemplary track record in dealing with all types of UAE visa is here to help you.
With an extensive knowledge of immigration rules and regulations, we at FlyDubai.NG specialize in varied aspects of UAE visa application, ranging from, 14-day, 30-day or 90-day visa.
Irrespective of your purpose of travel, taking advantage of our on time visa service to Dubai/UAE will eliminate all hassles and hasten your chances of obtaining your Dubai visa application within the shortest time.
- Log on to ww.flydubai.ng
- Click on the visa icon
- Select Visa Category and travel dates
- Upload Document
- Fill in personal details and Make payment.
- Hotels & Tourist Companies can apply, on your behalf, for a Tourist Visa (valid for 30 days); or a Service Visa (valid for 14 days); or a Long term visa (valid for 90 days).
- Airlines & Airlines Handlers apply on behalf of their crew members for a 96 hour Transit Visa.
- Other Organizations based in the UAE may only apply for Visit Visas and Service Visas.
- Individuals (Relatives or Friends) already resident in the UAE may, subject to guidelines, also apply on your behalf for a Visit Visa.
Other Visa Types:
- Entry Service Permit — valid 14 days from the day it is issued and good for a 14 day.
- Tourist Visa — Valid for a 30day stay.
- Long term Visa — Valid 90 days from the day it is issued and good for a 90day duration of stay. You‘ll need sponsorship from a UAE resident, company or hotel. You can‘t extend this visa, and it‘s only valid one time.
- Transit Visa — Valid 14 days from the day it is issued and good for 96 hours
Visa Terms and Conditions VISA PROCESSING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms are the legal basis for FlyDubai.NG visa services.
On submission of a visa application through www.flydubai.ng, you have hereby given an irrevocable consent to access our website and book our visa packages in line with the following terms, consisting of agreement between you (customer, client or applicant) and FlyDubai.ng. You are advised and requested to carefully read all the requirements before choosing FlyDubai.NG visa services. These Terms & Conditions govern visa processing services and other related services provided by FlyDubai.NG.
- FlyDubai.NG acts only as an agent on behalf of their clients in the registration and submission of applications for visa processing and ancillary services to the third party institutions and/or immigration authorities.
- FlyDubai.NG shall not be held responsible for costs/charges (directly or consequential) incurred due to withdrawal of applications after payments have been remitted to the appropriate institutions, third party institutions and/or immigration authorities.
- FlyDubai.NG shall not be held responsible for costs/charges (directly or consequential) incurred due to any delay arising from incomplete visa application form, inaccurate/false information or documentation provided, or as a result of circumstances outside FlyDubai.NG control.
- FlyDubai.NG reserves the right to return any passport without the requested visa if the passport or the documents provided do not comply with the requirements or if there is insufficient time to process the visa.
- FlyDubai.NG bears no responsibility for costs incurred by an applicant or any secondary applicants while waiting for a visa to be finalized by the immigration authorities/Third party institutions. These costs may include but are not limited to cost of flights, rent of accommodation, and loss of earnings or any other costs.
- FlyDubai.NG will not be held responsible should the immigration authorities or any other third party change their rules, regulations or processing requirements if that change has a direct effect on the timeline for delivery. However, FlyDubai.NG will use its best endeavors to minimize any delay or inconvenience caused in this respect.
- FlyDubai.NG is a private company and do not have authority to grant a visa of any kind or provide Jobs. We cannot guarantee a positive result on a visa application and or Job application. The final decision on all applications rests with the relevant organization responsible for issuing that result.
- FlyDubai.NG cannot influence any decision made by an immigration authority; any delay by an immigration authority in the issuing of a visa or a decision to refuse to grant a visa.
- It is the client's responsibility to provide FlyDubai.NG with all required information and documentation concerning the application. However, FlyDubai.NG may assist, where necessary, to provide documentation subject to clients request.
- FlyDubai.NG cannot lodge a visa/job application until it has required documentation and any subsequent documentation requested by FlyDubai.NG from the applicant.
- FlyDubai.NG will use and rely on information provided by the clients in the provision of services to them. FlyDubai.NG will not independently verify or assume responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of such information.
- FlyDubai.NG shall not be held responsible for any changes in immigration policy which affect the eligibility of a visa application at any stage while a visa application is being processed by the Immigration Authorities.
- FlyDubai.NG shall not be responsible to provide the relevant medical forms/vaccination cards to a client, should health examinations be required. Hence FlyDubai.NG has no part in the process of carrying out these medicals or providing these medical results to the Immigration Authorities for further processing.
- FlyDubai.NG will not proceed with visa application services until payment has been made and receipt acknowledged by a FlyDubai.NG representative.
- FlyDubai.NG prices may need to be changed without prior notice as our prices are governed by exchange rates, third party inventory and changes in immigration costs.
- As soon as payment is received, the client is deemed to have engaged the service of FlyDubai.NG. Once the service has been provided to the client it cannot be returned. Where visa is denied, visa processing fees and embassy fees is non-refundable.
- If, after requesting for visa processing application with FlyDubai.NG you wish to withdraw the visa application and that application has not been submitted to the Immigration Authorities or third party, 50% of the amount paid shall be deducted as assessment and/or administration fees.
- In the event of loss or damage to any passport or documents received, FlyDubai.NG liability will be limited to the actual value of the passport and documents up to a maximum of N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira) per applicant. FlyDubai.NG accepts no liability for consequential loss.
- FlyDubai.NG reserves the right not to provide any service without the client agreeing to our terms and conditions as set out here.
- FlyDubai.NG is entitled to include additional Terms & Conditions should the need arise. The request for lodgment of an application to FlyDubai.NG by web, post, phone, email, constitutes agreement to these Terms & Conditions, including amendments thereto, by the customer.
- FlyDubai.NG will not be held responsible for any loss or damage caused by an embassy/consulate issuing an incorrect visa or incorrect details on a visa as this is out of our control.
- FlyDubai.NG shall not be held responsible under any circumstance, to compensate for any injury, accident, loss, damage or delay (whether directly or consequential), of any passports or travel documents by any third party courier/delivery company.
- FlyDubai.NG considers that the content of the terms and conditions is understood and accepted once it is sent to clients email, any objection to the above terms and conditions should be sent by mail and if such is not carried out, FlyDubai.NG will take the silence as acceptance of the terms and conditions stated above. Once a client receives a visa or travel document from FlyDubai.NG, it is the clients responsibility to notify FlyDubai.NG via email on the same day, with any discrepancy identified in the travel document. It is extremely important, as failing to do so shall be deemed as the acceptance of visa or document in the correct manner. Apparently, FlyDubai.NG shall accept no liability caused due to any delay from a client. It is a clients responsibility to notify us in advance regarding any additional requirement or changes in his/her travel plan. We do not accept any liability in connection with inability or failure to comply with such changes. The visa processing time varies from country to country. All visa application processing time (including urgent services) specified byFlyDubai.NG are only estimates, construed in accordance with several years of experience dealing with major consulates and embassies. The processing time usually begins the next day of receiving a visa application and excludes all or any public holidays. Immigration working days are from Sunday through Thursday in the UAE. Besides UAE and their respective national holidays, an embassy or consulate may be closed without any prior notice. In fact, in no event, will FlyDubai.NG be held responsible for the delayed approval of a visa. The Nigerian Law and Constitution is the applicable law, which exclusively governs everything associated with this Terms and Conditions. Both parties irrevocably accept that federal courts of Nigeria will be the exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any dispute or disagreement emanating from visa services and other services provided by FlyDubai.NG